Rescue Dog Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog rescue blog
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 am by chels335

» writing a book about rescue dogs
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 am by pmbohio

» Mary Lou
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:18 am by Iloveotis

» Sponsored Walk on Sunday 23 June in aid of Tucker's TTA Surgery
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm by Ria

» Mary Lou
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 pm by Iloveotis

» Looks like my fostering days are over
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:38 am by Ria

» Denzil
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:50 am by Jackie

» Nico - Rhodesian Ridgeback, Dog (3 Years)
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:45 am by Jackie

» Walk on 26 May 2013 -Riverside walk from Blackstone, Bewdley to Arley and back
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:22 pm by elka

» British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk will now take place on 28 April 2013
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am by Nina

» WALK CANCELLED
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 am by Angela

» Walk on 24 March 2013 British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 am by Angela

» Wyre Forest - camping with the dogs
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 am by Angela

» The Royal Forrester, Callow Hill, Bewdley
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:12 am by Angela

» Food Aggression
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm by Jackie

» Walk on Sunday 27 January 2013
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am by siandavis82

» Walk on Sunday 24 February 2013 - Yarpole Circular Route
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am by Ria

» Denzel - Working Cocker Spaniel, Dog (5 Years)
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm by jesses mum

» Teeth
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am by AnnieP

» mug house Bewdley
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 am by Ria

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)

+18
Nina
emily and lee
natalieandgeorgia
amyw
julieb
mrsfish
bilbobaggins
Nickib
Beckyalice
lucy_la_la
Boing
jesses mum
Janet
Julie
Ria
kimmal
rosietaylor
Administrator
22 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Very sad

Post  julieb Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:08 am

I cannot express how sad I am reading the above, I fully understand the apprehension having had the same with our first rescue Bella, we sadly put her in the same situation without realising and she "snapped" as she couldn't deal with the pressure we hadnt realised we were putting her in. I was extreemely frightened at the time and for a short period after that, so I fully understand how they feel...................................................................................................... however I didnt give up.

We had never had a Staffie before, let alone a dog or a rescue dog, we went back to the kennels and worked with them to understand her stress. I am so glad, we did, we never ever had any further problems after that and had 2 years of sheer happiness a time which I am sure she would have spent in kennels, she had been there over 12 months and was 6/7 years old then with eye problems. Sadly her life came to an end but we now have Jazz and we will continue to work through any problems with FDR or whoever we feel will help.

It is a real shame Baz was not given the proper oppertunity to shine and become involved in the family so very sad Crying or Very sad

julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Re: Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)

Post  Janet Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 am

Hi Julieb you are one of the good ones who stuck with it & what do you get, a lovely happy dog who was lucky to find you.X Smile

Janet
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Let's Move On

Post  Ria Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:34 pm

and put this behind us, and concentrate on showcasing what a fabulous boy Baz is.

Yesterday, we went for a long walk and on the way back, we decided to cross a field that leads to a stile that Phil was not keen on, because it meant lifting Baz over it. The alternative was to have to walk along the roadside and through the village with him on the lead, and as someone that likes to give the dog as much off lead, safe time as possible I argued for the stile, and said, "Oh for goodness sake! I'll lift him over!" Unfortunately, the off lead experience never extends to Phoebe, because she's a little sod and runs off straight away in search of rabbits and squirrels, and no amount of training or length of training lead will ever change her, so she is condemed to a life on an 8m extender lead. So, off we go across this huge field with Baz investigating everything. As we near the stile, he goes off to a small patch of trees, and disappears down the slope. A quick call (he is excellent on recall) and out he comes, up to his chest and tummy covered in thick black mud. Phil and I looked at each other and both said at the same time, "I'm not picking him up!", so the alternative was to walk all the way back across the field and go the road way! Not before Baz had decided what fun he'd just had, and went back to the ditch and planted his face in the mud too! When we got home, I was loathe to get him in the shower, as he'd had enough excitement for one weekend, so I wet flannelled him down, let him dry and brushed out the mud. Sparkling!!

We then went over to my mum's for a couple of hours and he and Phoebe entertained her with their silly playing antics, and they both went into the kitchen for their treat that mum has in the cupboard. Funny how they always remember where she keeps it!

I have left a number of messages for a lady who was interested in adopting Baz, so Brenda, if you are reading this, please get in touch, or if anyone else knows her (used to have a couple of Rotties and now has a female terrier) then please let her know I am trying to speak to her.

Addition to the post @ 2pm : Finally spoken to the lady and she is no longer interested in Baz. Sad
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

http://www.cyclone-technology.com

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Download My Poster

Post  Ria Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:32 am

Attached is my poster to help me find my elusive forever home.

If you could download it and put it up in your locality to get me the widest audience, I would be a happy boy.

Thank you

Baz xxx
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Re: Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)

Post  CarolineMurphy Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:37 am

I haven't had the pleasure of walking Baz yet but have met him many times (along with our dog Yoda at the summer fete) I really want to see Baz in a new home and not let down AGAIN. This is your time big boy! Someone will be along before you know it xxx

CarolineMurphy

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty We miss you Baz

Post  Boing Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:36 am

Hi Baz, just wondered how you are? Bet your being pampered and having lots of love.We miss you at the valley,everyone asks how your getting on. Hope you can come for a visit one weekend we would love to see you.

Lots of love your forever buddy Harvey xx
Boing
Boing

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Paws well and truly under the table

Post  Ria Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:28 am

Baz is doing just fine. He continues to thrive and is well and truly used to his daily routine now.

As the weather is starting to change so much now, I decided to go and get him a nice smart coat for the winter (kind of hoping if I splashed out on him, someone would come along and offer him his forever home - you know, sod's law and all that!). Anyway, we had to have quite a few different fittings in the shop because he is so deep chested but lean, but we finally got one that makes him look very handsome. The sun will probably shine now as well - second edition of sod's law.

His training is really going well, and he is waiting before I go through doors and until I tell him he can get out of the car. His recall is excellent. He doesn't like going out in the rain, and left me a nice big poo in the hallway yesterday morning, despite the door being open. I think I will have to chuck him out and shut the door behind him, the cheeky bugger.

On Saturday we went to Peelers Pond in the Mortimer Forest and he got attached to a rather nice log on the side of the pond. Phil threw it into the pond, and Baz jumped in to retrieve it - and he did. It was so funny watching him haul this really heavy log up the bank and then up the hill. He was knackered afterwards, and slept very soundly that night.

Yesterday we went leaflet dropping and it took us 3 hours to drop 32 leaflets! On the way back Baz found a really disgusting bit of stagnant water and jumped in. He stank!! We were arguing about who was going to have to pick him up and put him over the stile, but fortunately he managed to scrape underneath once I'd removed his collar. Funny how he hates the rain, but jumps into every bit of water he can find.

Yesterday afternoon I went to see my mum and left Phil in charge. When I got back Phil was sandwiched between the two dogs on the sofa, with most of his chores still not done - "I couldn't move! Honestly!" I must admit, Baz does love to snuggle up and keep you warm, and with the chilly nights it is rather nice!

At this rate, the little toad is never going to find his forever home. People keep saying, "Oh you'll have to keep him!" He is a lovely boy, and I would have no qualms giving him a forever home if push came to shove, but I would really like to see him rehomed.
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Meeting old friends...

Post  Ria Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:14 am

Well, what a lovely treat for Baz today. Meeting up with his old pals in the valley. First there was Benson (and of course Kathy and Alan):

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Dsc05310

Then we met Choccy, the Patterdale/Lakeland, although he was more interested in his ball. His owner said how lovely and calm Baz appeared, and was really impressed with how well behaved he was. There was another gentleman with a lovely golden retriever, who also knew Baz very well, and agreed that his temperament seemed so calm.

Then at last we met Harvey, his old stomping partner, and together they ran with a lovely dog, although it did get a bit hyper, so we had to reel him in a bit. He soon calmed down though.

It was a great day out for Baz, and lovely to see him mixing so well with so many different dogs. It was really busy up there. Sadly, Jan was not around today to catch up with Baz, but I'm sure there'll be more opportunities as we will no doubt return to the Valley and try to hike around the whole nine yards.

Phoebe was up to her usual tricks - chasing rabbits in the undergrowth and buggering off for half an hour! She thoroughly enjoyed herself too! I'll be picking thorns out of her for the rest of the night!
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Photocall - Baz after his chill pill

Post  Ria Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:50 am

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Dsc05211
Look into my eyes!

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Dsc05311
Asleep on the job

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Dsc05212
Keeping an ear out just in case she picks my food bowl up

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Dsc05213
I really am trying to stay awake, honest!
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnieP Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 am

He is such a handsome dog, can't believe he can't find a home.Next time I'm with the Plesteds. I'd love to come and meet him.

AnnieP
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Baz is always happy to receive his adoring public!

Post  Ria Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:35 am

Hi Anne! Anytime you're over this way, let me know and I'm sure Baz would like to meet you and Ben too.
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty WILL CATCH UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Post  Janet Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:40 am

Hi Baz soo sorry i missed you on Sunday.Was up Leeds flying my kite.Sounds like you had lots of fun meeting up with old friends.Wow you look so well,recon that Phoebe is keeping you fit with all the running about,plus Ria & Phil looking after you so well.Cant understand why you not been snatched up,all these people dont know what they missing. Mad Hope we can rearrange another time would love to see you for a lovely big cuddle.Love you loads.Jan. I love you

Janet
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Another week in foster .....

Post  Ria Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 am

Baz has had another wonderful week in foster, and continues to develop into such a well behaved dog. He really is a joy to have around. He never complains, does what he's told, and is a really lovely boy.

Today, we had an exciting hour around Mortimer Forest, with the centre of attention being the big piece of tree trunk in Peelers Pond. He jumped right in and pulled it out, huffing and puffing up the hill. Phil threw it back in, but a little bit too far out, and it was hilarious watching Baz attempting to swim out to it, but getting out of his depth and feeling uncomfortable and coming right back. He did this a number of times, and ran round and round the pond to see if there was a better way of getting to the log. In the end we managed to lasso (yes, I did look up the spelling of the word, cos it looked pretty weird to me!) it, and pull it back to the bank, and he was in seventh heaven. He was loathe to leave it, but he's such a loyal dog, that in the end he couldn't bear the thought of not being with us as we continued on our trek. I'd like to say he's a bright dog too, but I have my doubts, as when we got to the next pond, he obviously thought it was the same one, because he was running round and round it looking for his log. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

His training is so good now, that I don't even have to say wait when I open the car door to let him out. He actually waits for the command to get out of the car. Sometimes he forgets his manners going through doors, but I only have to say, "Excuse me?" and he comes back out and waits for me to go in first. He has two minor faults. The first is that walking in a busy town, he can get very distracted by traffic or people walking behind us, and can get a bit spooked or pull suddenly on the lead. It's not a major problem, but does need some work. On an extending lead, or walking in the country on a short lead, he walks beautifully. The second is that he is not entirely comfortable in the car. He sits bolt upright in the corner of the back seat, and stares out of the window. He can sometimes cry (not persistently), but other times he makes no sound at all. Not sure what it is, but again, it's not a major problem.

I just can't understand why Baz is overlooked all the time. So many people admire him and think he's such a wonderful dog, and just can't believe how long he has been without his forever home. We've laughingly said the only way we're going to get rid of him is to throw him out of a moving car on a far off motorway! Only joking!!! Baz will be with us for as long as it takes, and if it takes forever, so be it.

Here are a couple of comparison photos of Baz. The first is of him in kennels back in April, just before I met him for the first time. The second is him enjoying his rawhide treat. I look at him now, and my heart breaks for all the other dogs in kennels, "behind bars" like he was, especially with the short days and long nights drawing in. There are other dogs in kennels that have been there too long, just like Baz was, and I really hope they have the opportunity to have a warm bed in a cosy home real soon Sad
Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Baz_in10

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Dsc05312
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Baz you look wonderful

Post  Boing Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:19 am

When my mom first fostered Baz he was in poor condition,his pads were raw as he used to nibble them,he had really sore skin under his legs and tummy through stress of being in that kennel.It is a terrible picture but maybe they should put more on like that as it makes you realise all those dogs on this website are living in one. How lonely they must be,all they want is a bit of home comfort and company.Im so happy for Baz now living with Ria,all cosy in a nice warm house with belly rubs on tap.Surely just looking at those photos will pull at the heart strings and either offer Baz a forever home or perhaps give someone a nudge to consider fostering as look at the reward,a very happy pooch. Miss you Baz XXX
Boing
Boing

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Hope you ok Baz

Post  Boing Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:48 am

Hi Baz just wondering how you are,bet your looking forward to your christmas lunch and hopefully santa will bring you a prezzie. We all still miss you at Habberley valley and hope you can visit soon. Take care,see you soon XXXXX
Boing
Boing

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty How I wish I could turn the clock back

Post  Ria Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Probably had the worst two weeks ever. I lost my dear mum very unexpectedly on 9 December and it's all been a bit of a shock.

Baz and Phoebe have been my constant companions through it all and Baz has been a star.

We had a house full at one point - and Baz was totally brilliant and won everyone over. However, attention to detail was overlooked, or rather attention to what Baz could steal in the kitchen was not observed by the family, and he managed to snaffle eight sultana scones, two packets of M&M peanuts, a packet of sandwiches and a packet of fig roll biscuits - thankfully not all in one sitting. I have now experienced first hand Baz's temperament when he is full of preservatives and e numbers, and I can tell you he is a completely different dog, and not a very nice one at all. He is hyper, and what I would describe as completely off the wall. I was nipped a couple of times with his extremely rough play, and nearly knocked flying. He also grabbed my jumper and was pulling it. I have never seen behaviour like it in him. It lasted about 24 hours, and then calm returned.

I cannot emphasise enough that this dog should not be fed cheap food or given cheap treats. He needs a diet free of preservatives and should only be given quality treats such as rawhide or livercake.

All the family agreed what a lovely boy he is. My sister was a bit overwhelmed by his looks when she first met him, as she has never had experience of a Staffie type breed, and was a little bit fearful of his muscular frame and powerful size. However, she soon realised what an absolute softie he is, and was astounded by his gentle demeanour. He was so calm and lapped up all the attention from my 11 year old niece, even when he was constantly being followed everywhere and cuddled all the time. We were worried that constant pestering might aggravate him, but he was absolutely fine. Even with so much going on in the house, he was not at all overwhelmed. A really steady boy.

We have given him the freedom of the house when we went out a couple of times and he did empty one waste paper basket and strew the contents everywhere. You just have to remember to put everything that might be food out of his reach, and he is absolutely trustworthy. He is an opportunist, like any dog. I have not used a crate with him since he has been with me, as I have felt that he can be trusted to settle in his bed and go to sleep. At night he sleeps on his bed in our bedroom, although we have also left him sleeping on the sofa and he has made his way up in the night. He will, of course, prefer to sleep on the bed, and on really cold nights he's a positive bonus! However, he listens if you tell him to go his bed and will only come up if he is invited.

When everyone was gone after mum's funeral, I had the job of stripping all the bedrooms. Here's Baz's idea of helping with the housework:

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Dsc05314

Baz has a visitor next week, and I know that Karen will be impressed with what a good boy he is. Despite his reputation, Baz has probably been the steadiest of my foster dogs and the one I will miss the most after Vik. He will be a fantastic addition to any household.
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Post  jesses mum Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:46 am

What a great write up Ria & how nice to hear that Feebs & Baz have been such good companions through all your sad times......Interesting about cheap & junk food perhaps we could ban preservatives altogether it might stamp out riots, thugs & generally nasty folk!!!! now that would be something....I have everything crossed for Baz & his visitor, I know he loves living with you all, BUT he so deserves his own people & the chance to find his forever home....Good Luck Baz x

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Jan!! Get searching for that vaccination card ....

Post  Ria Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:26 am

This could be Baz's lucky day!!

Today, Baz's prospective adopters travelled over to Tenbury to meet the golden boy, and what a hit he turned out to be!! We went for a lovely walk down the lane and along the track to the millenium tower at Cadmore, and Baz impressed with his off lead walk, fantastic recall and general good all rounder behaviour. What a treat for everyone to see. The thing I love about Baz is the easy way he alternates between play and chill. He will certainly keep the boys entertained with his antics, and will match anyone in a game of tug, and he will also settle down and be chilled and loving when told.

Home check is booked for Saturday morning, and we all have our fingers crossed that this is going to be the best ever home for Bazzy Boo Boo. Tissues are at the ready, but it will be tears of pure joy if all works out and he finds his best ever forever home.

In the meantime, just to keep Karen and the family entertained, here is the boy singing for his supper....

https://youtu.be/wK4RZ87PZfk

We will pop over to Habberley Valley on Saturday to bid farewell (we hope!) to his fan club.
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Fingers crossed

Post  Angela Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:38 am

I just watched the video. Well done Ria! Baz is behaving fantastic and he is so cute! Everything is crossed here for Baz!
Angela
Angela

Back to top Go down

Post  karenelliott Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:44 am

Baz, you're everything that Ria and your many friends have said about you, we think you're just fab and can't wait to get you home. bounce Sleep

...and what a great suppertime video lol!

Mum x

karenelliott
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  jesses mum Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:56 am

Terrific news & love the video ...What a journey Baz has had, from that poor stressed out dog to the beautiful soul he is today, well done all his fosterer's & what a fantastic result, a loving home for this scrumptious boy....good luck Baz x

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 am

I had the good fortune to be visiting Ria today (well actually we only came to see Baz and Pheobe lol) ....Baz played really well with my 2 - Sam and Nibs - there was a bit of "let's see who can mount who" between Baz and Sam, but they sorted it out and the worst that happened was that Baz got covered in mud from Sam's feet lol. Such a lovely dog - I can't wait to see him on his way - he is so very deserving.
Julie
Julie

http://www.belyaevrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Baz and the Boomer Ball

Post  Ria Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 am

https://youtu.be/u0awBdTKKnY

https://youtu.be/B5VMO0H8XJ0

When all else fails, here's a way for Baz to entertain himself for hours on end!

The indestructible (so far) boomer ball - but remember not to kick it too hard!! Ouch!!
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Baz and the Boys

Post  karenelliott Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:50 am

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Baz_an10

karenelliott
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty another photo from yesterday

Post  karenelliott Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:17 am

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Pictur20

karenelliott
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Baz - Staffie Lab X, Dog (3-4 Years)  - Page 11 Empty Good luck Baz

Post  Boing Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:16 pm

cheers Great video and Great news for Baz, he really deserves the chance to shine in his forever home. Good luck with the home check and I'm sure you will be very lucky to have Baz just as much as he will be to have found a lovely new family x

Good luck Bazzer and hopefully we will see you at the valley today. I love you
Boing
Boing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next