Rescue Dog Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog rescue blog
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 am by chels335

» writing a book about rescue dogs
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 am by pmbohio

» Mary Lou
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:18 am by Iloveotis

» Sponsored Walk on Sunday 23 June in aid of Tucker's TTA Surgery
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm by Ria

» Mary Lou
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 pm by Iloveotis

» Looks like my fostering days are over
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:38 am by Ria

» Denzil
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:50 am by Jackie

» Nico - Rhodesian Ridgeback, Dog (3 Years)
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:45 am by Jackie

» Walk on 26 May 2013 -Riverside walk from Blackstone, Bewdley to Arley and back
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:22 pm by elka

» British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk will now take place on 28 April 2013
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am by Nina

» WALK CANCELLED
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 am by Angela

» Walk on 24 March 2013 British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 am by Angela

» Wyre Forest - camping with the dogs
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 am by Angela

» The Royal Forrester, Callow Hill, Bewdley
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:12 am by Angela

» Food Aggression
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm by Jackie

» Walk on Sunday 27 January 2013
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am by siandavis82

» Walk on Sunday 24 February 2013 - Yarpole Circular Route
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am by Ria

» Denzel - Working Cocker Spaniel, Dog (5 Years)
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm by jesses mum

» Teeth
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am by AnnieP

» mug house Bewdley
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 am by Ria

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years)

+4
Cari
jesses mum
julieb
Administrator
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years)

Post  Administrator Mon May 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Penny10

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Penny110

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Penny210

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Penny310
Penny is a super girly who adores everyone and loves a good kiss and cuddle!

She is obedient and walks well on the lead, and she also seems to accept the company of other dogs well.

Penny is a lot of fun and will make the perfect pet for that special person who is looking for a loyal companion to share their home with.

Here's what the staff and walkers say about Penny:

"Have fallen in love with Penny today! What a smiler!! Completely unfazed by anything. What a lovely dog!"

"very affectionate, good natured, loves to play good to walk what a great dog!!!"

"I have never seen a dog smile as much as Penny does, I wish I could keep her myself!"

" Penny is good for the soul, all you have to do is look at her smiling and you feel tonnes better! Then theres the kisses and headbutts haha, amazing doggie "

Karen says:"Penny sits in her kennel watching the world go by, waiting for someone to come and take her on her walk every day. Saying, "Is it me yet?????" She's so adorable, so today couldn't resist. Out she came at lunch time on the big field to play ball. She was wonderful and gets so excited. Even when she really had run so much.... she just wanted to keep going...... she didn't want the moment to stop. Until, exhausted she flopped down in the shade, quick drink and big smile, then on her back for a tummy rub. What a girl!!!!"

Administrator
Admin

http://www.forest-dog-rescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Not long

Post  julieb Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 am

Soooo looking forward to picking Penny up and taking her for a walk ..... woods and fields here we come Very Happy
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Re: Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years)

Post  jesses mum Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 am

I saw her yesterday, she is one lovely lady hope you have great walks & kisses & tummy rubs together!!!

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Penny's new name - Jazz

Post  julieb Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 am

Laughing Penny has been a really good girl and loving investigated her new surroundings I love you
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cari Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:36 am

So happy to see this smiling girl has a wonderful home, she is definitely a firm favourite for me and look forward to updates on her new life xxx

Cari

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Jazz a week on

Post  julieb Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:01 am

Well what can I say about Jazz apart from you are all right, she is sooo loving and keen to please. I love you We have had the pleasure of her company for for just over a week now and she is begining to show a bit of her cheeky side - keeping an eye on my furry slippers and trying to nibble the hose pipe, but told once to leave and she does. She walks well on the lead (a bit wary on the footpaths) but loves walking round the woods and fields.
We have been brave enough to let her off the lead in a couple of fields and as long as there are no distractions she does very well. Unbeknown to us the big cows with the most enormous horns were in the one field and she couldnt quite make up her mind whether to run towards them or come back to us. It was quite funny seeing her hesitation but the good angel on her shoulder won and she came back. Lead was promptly replaced though, good job as the amount of rabbits about would have proved far too much a temptation!!!!!
She has met a couple of other dogs on our walks and a neighbours dog with mixed results however they are mainly positive and I think it's me that needs some training more than Jazz cyclops Which I'm hoping to start soon.
We have visited my parents and she was very well behaved apart from attacking the Acers flower I was pruning them and she thought she could help. It was the way she launched herself at the branch and nearly took the whole plant with her - bit of a shock lol! . Basketball Basketball Basketball - 3 footballs destroyed and we are working on the "leave", she loves playing footie and as you know will soon tell you know if you dont throw it back quick enough. Her crate has been removed to the shed already and she loves her new beds one in the lounge and one in her own area -(if she's had enough of us Sleep ) and Sleep is what she does with Dad during the day on his favourite chair. It didnt take her long to suss that one out!!
She's very good around our grandson Archie, I'm sure as time goes by they will be very very good friends cheers We have left her for a couple of hours on Sunday and I'm sure she never moved an inch until we came back

Jazz is simply adorable oh apart from when the lady came over with her marigolds on - she really didnt like them and they were quickly removed and peace reined once again. We are off to the seaside for a week and cannot wait to see her in the sea and on the beach, will let you know how we get on sunny
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  julieb Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 am

Embarassed Embarassed If I could figure out how to post pictures I would Embarassed Embarassed
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Your wish is my command!

Post  Ria Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:52 am

Instructions attached!

No excuse now! We need to see photographic evidence for the Jazz/Penny fan club! lol!
Attachments
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Attachment
Forum Instuctions to add a post.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(366 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

http://www.cyclone-technology.com

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty mmmmmm bubbles

Post  julieb Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:01 am

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) 26761711
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  julieb Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:03 am

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) 27102310
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Pleeeaaassseee let me play !!

Post  julieb Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:07 am

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Dsc00610
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty WOW - I can swim

Post  julieb Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 am

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Dsc05010
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Happy Staffy

Post  jesses mum Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 am

No trouble in settling in then!!!julieb. Lovely photos of one happy girl & she looks good too.

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Fab!!

Post  Ria Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:43 am

Fantastic photos Julie.

Glad to see Jazz is having such fun!
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Post  julieb Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:47 am

[i]Yes she has settled in really well - will do an update and post some more pics when we get back (internet not much good here). She has been really good on holiday apart from chasing a seagull for half an hour on the beach but it was funny to watch until she headed for the sand dunes affraid Then we panicked a bit but she did come back - why did I not have the camera with me then lol
Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Dsc05011
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Thanks Jazz

Post  julieb Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

The cheeky little girl has decided next doors garden is far nicer than her own Rolling Eyes and the cat looks good too !!! but after years of my nagging we are finally getting a new fence put up - THANKS JAZZ Razz and thank you to Ria (I think it was you) for talking about the boomer ball have ordered a couple off the internet, hopefully these are indestructable and Jazz will have hours of fun with them bounce
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  julieb Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:44 am

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Dsc05014
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Just chillin

Post  julieb Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 am

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Dscf0010
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty this looks interesting

Post  julieb Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 am

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Dsc05310
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Please can I play in your pool ??

Post  julieb Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:54 am

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Dsc05410
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Fab Photos

Post  Ria Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 am

What superb photos! Looks like she's been with you for years!!

Yes, the boomer ball ......hmmmmm...... somehow, we have managed to lose the boomer ball. It is definitely in the garden somewhere, but goodness knows where. It does make us think that we must try to tidy up the hedges, because that's the only place it can be!! Ferdie has destroyed every other toy in the house, but only managed to get slight teeth marks into the boomer ball. The only problem is that in his frustration at not being able to pick it up, he barks at it. It is funny though, because he's like a performing seal with it. Now that he's temporarily lost his boomer ball, he keeps tipping the water out of his water bowl, picking it up, putting it on the grass (upside down of course, because right way up doesn't work!) and pushing that round the garden. I hope you ordered a big one, Julie. We had the 8" one, but I think next time I will get a 10" so there's no way he can get his teeth on it. Don't try kicking it though!! I've got bruises on my little toe! Sad
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty Its arrived!!!

Post  julieb Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 am

The Boomer ball has arrived and is a great success, so is the new fence - she loves the ball but not keen on not being able to get into next doors garden Razz . She loves the ball and she slobbers all under her chin and down her front so that she has no white bits left lol!.
Listened to your advice Ria and didnt kick the ball but failed to get out of the way in time and now have a very bruished shin !! One happy Staffi and Jazz says "woof woof woof woof woof xx = thank you very much for the idea xx" bounce bounce
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty We bought another one...

Post  Ria Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 am

We couldn't put up with Ferdie's sad looks anymore, and couldn't find the damn ball that he's lost in the garden, so gave in and bought another one (kerching!! I will have to put a homing device on this one!). He's in his element - the only problem is getting the ball off him - he definitely doesn't like his game coming to an end. We have to bag it and hide it when it's time to stop. I think if we left him outside with it, he would go on all day. The only problem is that with all the barking he does at it when he stops it, he gets quite hoarse and starts coughing. Or it could have been the grass that he licks off it! I think it's the one thing he would trade for cuddles, and that's saying something! Like Jazz, he slobbers all over the ball and himself. Obviously a Staffie thing! He also pushes it into our hedges, gets it stuck, then goes like crazy to push it out. Unfortunately, the brambles under the bushes don't do his looks any good! That and the barbed wire on the stock fencing when he decides to launch himself to try to get through to the paddock and the rabbits. He really is a loveable meat head lol!
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty One month later ......

Post  julieb Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 am

Jazz has been with us just over a month now and is really a pleasure to be with. We had to leave her for quite a long time yesterday while we were at a wedding and I dont think she moved from her bed at all. She is extreemely good on and off the lead and is now able to walk round the rabbit field to heel off her lead. I took her to my friends the other day and she played really nicely with their staffi in the garden - it was lovely to see.
She loves sitting with Dad on his chair and having cuddles and even barks at him if he doesnt move over quick enough. He is a little deaf and she tells him when the telephone is ringing - only when he's there on his own - how clever is that !!! We've had a trip to the vets so they could meet her and she behaved very well, they loved her too.
She is looking forward to coming to see you all soon at the fete and hopes you are ready to give her lots of tummy rubs. Thank you again for letting us have this lovely girl cheers
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jazz - Staffie, Bitch (4-5 Years) Empty WOW

Post  jesses mum Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 am

A true success story & such a useful addition to the family!! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she will not only be alerting Dad to the phone but fetching it as well!!!!

Look forward to meeting Jazz at the Fete & we are well practised in tummy rubs, I'm so glad that you are enjoying her so much.

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next