Rescue Dog Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog rescue blog
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 am by chels335

» writing a book about rescue dogs
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 am by pmbohio

» Mary Lou
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:18 am by Iloveotis

» Sponsored Walk on Sunday 23 June in aid of Tucker's TTA Surgery
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm by Ria

» Mary Lou
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 pm by Iloveotis

» Looks like my fostering days are over
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:38 am by Ria

» Denzil
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:50 am by Jackie

» Nico - Rhodesian Ridgeback, Dog (3 Years)
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:45 am by Jackie

» Walk on 26 May 2013 -Riverside walk from Blackstone, Bewdley to Arley and back
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:22 pm by elka

» British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk will now take place on 28 April 2013
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am by Nina

» WALK CANCELLED
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 am by Angela

» Walk on 24 March 2013 British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 am by Angela

» Wyre Forest - camping with the dogs
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 am by Angela

» The Royal Forrester, Callow Hill, Bewdley
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:12 am by Angela

» Food Aggression
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm by Jackie

» Walk on Sunday 27 January 2013
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am by siandavis82

» Walk on Sunday 24 February 2013 - Yarpole Circular Route
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am by Ria

» Denzel - Working Cocker Spaniel, Dog (5 Years)
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm by jesses mum

» Teeth
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am by AnnieP

» mug house Bewdley
Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 am by Ria

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).

+5
Nina
Ria
jesses mum
Beckyalice
Administrator
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty ...the sound of silence...

Post  Beckyalice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:12 am

Sad There was no phone call today from the lady enquirer, unfortunately... hopefully there is a good reason for the lack of contact, and not a bad reason, i.e. the 'other half' saying a blanket 'no' to Jack. Crying or Very sad

Hopefully we will hear something during the week... good news would be nothing less than great!!

Beckyalice
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Patience is a virtue!

Post  Beckyalice Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 am

Jack and I are patiently waiting for the right forever home... I am not certain if he realises that this is the case, as he is so connected to me these days. When he moves I will ask if I may visit him occasionally. I will miss him so much!

The lady who enquired about him has contacted me explaining that she is waiting for the right time to discuss Jack with her 'other half', who sounds like a very busy man. We are happy to wait if this is to be his final home.

In the mean time we are enquiring about doggy training classes to help him to integrate into doggy social groups. I have made contact via email with a lady who is both behaviourist and trainer (which is apparently quite unusual) but I am waiting for a response at present. The host of the classes, and all other owners present are going to need to be prepared to have Jack around if he is going to join them.

Jack had me and my parents in stitches yesterday! Laughing We were sitting in the back room together and Jack was happily trotting around the house and back garden. All of a sudden, while we sat together in intense serious conversation (well, it was for us anyway) a little head appeared through the window! Yes 'through' the window! The garden window was open and Jack obviously wondered what was going on inside the room - he is sooo nosey! He kept coming back into the room, then going outside and popping his head through the window again! It was like he could not quite work out how we could both be in the room and in the garden! It was so funny looking at his little confused face. Bless!

Our walks recently have involved many 'interactions' with other dogs, and so he is continually being put in the situation where he is having to cope with other canines. He will get there I am sure. However, he has shown marked improvement with his communication with other animals such as cows...

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 10072011

Jack: "Well hello there fine fellow? How is one today?"

Cow (name unknown): "Mooooooo!"

I will keep you posted as always on anything exciting that happens... or anything which may not seem exciting to you, but which makes me happy to tell you!

Beckyalice
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).

Post  jesses mum Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:01 am

Hi Becky & Jack I'm so glad the lady contacted you at least it's not a firm no & now you know that people are taking an intrest in Jack's story.

I really think training classes will be so helpful in helping Jack (so long as the dogs are not wimps like Jess) & can't wait to hear the tales, anything like the window one & we shall have a good chuckle.

Let's hope the news is good soon everthing is still crossed for handsome Jack

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty The best dog walk EVER EVER EVER!

Post  Beckyalice Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Jack and I went for a walk yesterday with two lovely ladies! However, Jack only had eyes for one particular lady...

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 03082010

Jack: "Did it hurt?"

Amealia: "Did what hurt?"

Jack: "When you fell from heaven?"

(Jack trying his chatting-up techniques)

The two dogs had so much fun together and Jack ignored most of the other dogs on the walk because he was sooo infatuated with the gorgeous Amealia. At one point he decided to go for a little walk, so myself and his new Mum-to-be (fingers crossed) called him back... then Amealia started shouting at him to come back and he didn't even hesitate in returning to his lovely. He almost completely ignored me and came back to her each time! I think Amealia is going to wear the trousers in this relationship!

They look so gorgeous together...

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 03082011

Stepping out with my baby!

His new Mum is a very dedicated animal lover who also has horses and lots of land for her dogs to run around in. She is lovely and I am sure Jack will be spoilt rotten; being allowed to sleep in the bedroom and maybe to even lie on the sofa. These new luxuries make me feel like I've been a little regimented towards him... I do think he has needed the firm boundaries, but because he has had these boundaries I think it will now be ok to relax them somewhat because he will show respect for his new home. Hopefully his almost-Mum will get to have some cuddles with him too - not just Amealia!

So the home check will be the next stage... and then anything else outstanding will need to be sorted (not sure there is anything but...). His almost-Mum has told me I am welcome to visit Jack in his new home and maybe even go for a ride on the horses some time (sheer delight for me... the owner of jodpurs that have never been worn - I bought them in the hope that I may go back to horse riding again, but then life just happened!). Anyway, it is lovely to know that I will be able to see Jack settled in his new home - I really do love him to pieces! I have no idea why he has taken so long to re-home... he just needed someone to have some faith in him.

I love you Jack you are a wonderful dog, and you will always be special to me. I love you

Beckyalice
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty 2 Peas in a Pod!!!

Post  jesses mum Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Becky I am soooo excited for you & Jack, is that the same Jack who had twidderly fits!!!! he looks so happy & chilled out with his girl friend they look like twins!!!
Chat up is terrible!!! but they say the old lines are best, seems to have worked!!!

I'm sure that this is it for your boy & lovely that you can keep in touch cos I could see how much you meant to each other when we met.

Brill news can't wait for the update xx

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Home Check at 7pm

Post  Ria Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Better start packing his bags Becky Sad
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

http://www.cyclone-technology.com

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Ooooooooo!

Post  Beckyalice Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Sal has just texted me to let me know too!!! I hope it all goes well... or at least only highlights easily amendable issues.

bounce bounce bounce Jumping Jack will be hitting the road, Jack, and won't be coming back no-more, no-more, no more, no more... bounce bounce bounce

He has been shattered ever since playing with Amealia yesterday. I have never known him sleep so well! This is a good use of his energy if it means that he can actually relax! I can see only positives for him with this... but seeing him with Amealia yesterday, made me feel like a Mum watching her child walking off without any need for her help. I am happy that he is 'finding his feet' but also a little sad that he might not need me anymore (only in a purely self-indulgent, selfish way). It's a bitter sweet thing watching your foster dog move on...

But, I wouldn't have it any other way: Job done, I say! Fingers crossed the Home Check goes well...

Beckyalice
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Tonight's the Night!!

Post  jesses mum Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm

I can relate to exactly how you feel & admire you for being able to do it, however you have had some sort of adventures along the way & although Jack will probably not wave & cry into his hanky(which I'm sure being a good Mum you will send him off with) he will never forget you gave him the chance to experience home life & let's be frank about it he would not have had a chance like this if still in kennel, & just think there are lots more lovable rogues for you choose the next one from lol

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty So excited!!

Post  Nina Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 am

We are almost there, keeping all my fingers crossed for Jack!!!! He looks so lovely together with Amealia!xx
Nina
Nina

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Jack

Post  rosietaylor Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:51 am

OMG they look fabulous together i really hope it all works out well for them both. Can't believe they look so alike. You must be over the moon. Looking forward to hearing the outcome. Well done you xx

rosietaylor

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Paperwork is despatched!

Post  Ria Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm

The home check went very well last night, and I am sure that Jack will live the life of pure love and pampering, and that's from his human owner, never mind Amelia!

All the necessary paperwork has now been sent to the rehoming officer for the final approval. Fingers crossed!
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Jack the Lad

Post  jesses mum Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 pm

That's great news for Jack they will certainly make a lovely couple!!!! It will be good to see how Jack continues to blossom with the love of another great lady, this time with 4 paws instead of Becky's 2 !!!!!(if you know what I mean) good luck Jack

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Excellent news!

Post  Nina Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:24 pm

I am just SOOO pleased for Jack. I know you will miss him Becky, but you have done such an excellent job with him, you should be very proud. I will miss the great updates on his development and his funny antics though. I always had a good laugh reading about Jack and his meetings with cows, etc. I am absolutely certain he will do very well and have a fab time in his new home, but I do hope we will get an occasional update on him. Good luck Jack xxx
Nina
Nina

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Jack - Spoilt Rotten!

Post  Beckyalice Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:28 pm

I had to break the news that Jack was leaving to my neighbour, and her 3 year old daughter, last night. She said she is going to miss him sooo much!! At one point she wondered if she might be able to have him but her work pattern just would not have allowed the luxury - and a 3 year old is handful enough! But my neighbour, Alice, has been wonderful to me and Jack; looking after him when he has been home alone. She has has walked him, cuddled him on her sofa (naughty Alice) and watched him fall asleep on her daughter's lap (yes really!). BIG thanks to her, and a toast to all the wonderful nieghbours, aunties, uncles, Mums, Dads, sisters, brothers, friends etc who make keeping a dog possible!

My parents love him too... and so Jack has become a little diamond in many people's hearts. The wonderful thing about a diamond is that it is tough and stands the test of time. Jack will be in a new home, but he will always be in my heart and the heart's of many others.

Anyway, subject to approval from Forest Dog Rescue, Jack will most likely be going to his new home on Sunday. It will be a hard drive home for me, but I doubt Jack will notice when his lady is around!

I will keep you posted...

Beckyalice
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Updates are promised

Post  Ria Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 pm

I spent some time with Jack's prospective mum on her computer last night going through the forum and Jack's thread, and she has promised to keep us all updated on his progress. I told Sal that Becky's blog would be a hard act to follow, and that photos would suffice if the challenge was too much!lol!
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty If but Jack could write...

Post  Beckyalice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Jack could take over the writing of the blog! He has a LOT to say for himself! Mostly he dictates and I just write what he tells me... you didn't think these words were all mine did you? Question Question Question

Beckyalice
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty yes, but then there's Amelia...

Post  Ria Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 pm

I have a feeling that Jack might not be able to get a word in edgeways, Becky. Amelia is quite the chatterbox, and I see Jack with a big pawprint on his forehead and Amelia doing all the talking lol! AND wearing the trousers. Mind you, there's nothing more that men like than a dominant woman! affraid
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Jack has landed!

Post  Angelsal Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 am

This is Becky, Foster Mum, writing under Sal's name, Adopted Mum! Jack has one forever home, but two forever Mums. I will be visiting! Not just Jack but Sal, other dogs and horses too... riding out with dogs in tow (at foot, at hoof??). cheers

Adopted Mum is busy giving Jack lots of cuddles right now so I have offered to post an update about his first day at his new home!

He is very excited and loving his new home - lots of running about with his new girlfriend and efforts at making friends with Skipper, the 'other' male... He is fine! Would you believe that Jack would be happy in a home with other dogs? Well I think that this is actually the perfect home for him - he will be learning fast how to be a proper dog!

Sal has just informed me that Jack will be sleeping in a king size bed Sleep tonight with his new family. Jack is going to live a life of luxury...

...and so over to you Angelsal. We will all look forward to reading your updates... and I will look forward to visiting Jack in his new home.

All the best wishes xxxxxx. flower

Angelsal
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).

Post  Angelsal Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Very Happy
Angelsal wrote:This is Becky, Foster Mum, writing under Sal's name, Adopted Mum! Jack has one forever home, but two forever Mums. I will be visiting! Not just Jack but Sal, other dogs and horses too... riding out with dogs in tow (at foot, at hoof??). cheers

Adopted Mum is busy giving Jack lots of cuddles right now so I have offered to post an update about his first day at his new home!

He is very excited and loving his new home - lots of running about with his new girlfriend and efforts at making friends with Skipper, the 'other' male... He is fine! Would you believe that Jack would be happy in a home with other dogs? Well I think that this is actually the perfect home for him - he will be learning fast how to be a proper dog!

Sal has just informed me that Jack will be sleeping in a king size bed Sleep tonight with his new family. Jack is going to live a life of luxury...

...and so over to you Angelsal. We will all look forward to reading your updates... and I will look forward to visiting Jack in his new home.

All the best wishes xxxxxx. flower

Angelsal
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty "MY BEAUTIFUL JACK"!!!!

Post  Angelsal Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:02 am

This is Sal, i am Jacks forever Mum, along with Aide, Jacks forever Dad, and Amealia, Jacks forever women (he wishes, deval, ha ha)so sister,, and Skipper, Jacks ,mardy brother, ha, and Boy, and Kai, Jacks beautiful horse, brother and sister, and fun friends. I have loads to say but never get the time, I have dozens of pics, but never quite know what to do, So all i can say is, that "NEVER, HAVE I HAD MORE OF A LOVING DOG, AS JACK, HE IS 500% HAPPY, Laughing CONTENT,AND CHILLED, HE FITTED INTO OUR FAMILY LIKE THE LEFT HAND GLOVE THAT WAS MISSING, AFTER LOOSING MY DEAREST SAM, TO FREAK TRAGITY, LAST SPRING,.... I BELIEVE, THAT SAM SENT JACK TO US, AS I WAS NEVER READY TO MOVE ON, AND THEN FEW WEEKS AGO, WHEN I WAS CHATTING TO SAM'S SOUL, AS I DO DAILY, WE SAW, AN ADD, FOR JACK, WHEN I WAS IN A PLACE, I DIDNT EXPECT TO BE THAT DAY, AND ON SAMS REQUEST, I FOLLOWED IT THROUGH, I KNOW SAM CHOSE JACK, AS IT FELT SOOOO RIGHT, FOR THE FIRST TIME. AND, AS HE FELT BAD ABOUT LEAVING ME SO BROKEN HEARTED, AND AMEALIA TOO, I HAVE TEARS AS I WRITE THIS,..........BUT, JACK IS SOOOOOO CLOSE TO MY HEART, I love you AND WE GIVE EACH OTHER SUCH EMENSE LOVE, HE IS MY SHADOW, cyclops MY DEEP FRIEND, MY CRAZY, FUNNY BOY, pirat HE IS THE BEST!!, NEVER HAVE I HAD ANY DOUBTS ABOUT SHARING OUR LIVES WITH HIM, HE IS AMAZING , AND HE AND AMEALIA, PLAY ALL DAY LONG, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE, WHEREVER, THERE IS SPACE, OR NOT!! bounce HA,THEY RACE ONE WAY, THEN ANOTHER, bounce BOSS, EACH OTHER AROUND, Laughing THEN LITTLE MARDY SKIPPER, HAS A MOAN AT THEM, alien AS THEY WOKE HIM UP, OR BUMPED INTO HIM, BUT SKIPPER LOVES JACK TOO, I love you AND THAT SAYS ALOT FOR SKIP, JACK CAN BREAK THROUGH ANYONES HEART, cat AND I TOTALLY RECOMMEND A RESCUE DOG, IN THE CORRECT ENVIROMENT/CIRCUMSTANCES., THIS IS THE THIRD I HAVE HAD, IN MY LIFETIME, NEVER, HAVE I BEEN DISSAPOINTED, Very Happy THEY ARE THE MOST LOVING ,GRATEFUL DOGS EVER, FOR JUST A SIMPLE RETURN OF: I love you I love you "L O V E AND L I F E" Smile Smile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Angelsal
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Fantastic update

Post  Ria Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:16 am

Sal,

I'm so thrilled that Jack has settled so well with you and the gang cheers . I know he will never fill Sam's place, but he will help to heal your heart. When I did your home check, I knew right away that Jack was going to be surrounded by love and have the most fantastic life with you all.

Thank you Sal for choosing Jack, and thank you Sam for watching over them all. You can play free at the bridge now, knowing that your mum's heart isn't breaking quite so much now.
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty THANK YOU.

Post  Angelsal Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 am

THANK YOU RIA, YOUR SOOO RIGHT, Laughing . SOMETHING I FORGOT TO SAY, WHICH IS HUMEROUS, Very Happy WHEN I WAKE,FROM SLEEP, I AM NEVER SHORT OF KISSES INSTANTLY, AND SOMETIMES BEFORE I WAKE, Sleep I FEEL MY NECK BEING ALL WARMLY SNUGGLED INTO TIGHTLY, IN BED,BEHIND ME, AND I THINK, AH, BLESS, AIDE, THEN, I REALISE, ITS NOT AIDE, ITS JACK!!!!!!!!!! affraid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, HA, HA, HE IS A LOVED ONE, AND BRINGS SUNSHINE TO MY DAY, flower XXXXXXXX "LOVE YOU DEARLY JACK, ALWAYS "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Angelsal
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty There are Fairy Tale Endings

Post  jesses mum Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:03 am

Hi Sal
I'm so glad I put up the poster at GVDC as I believe that is the one you saw'...having met Jack & seen what a lovely boy he is it is wonderful to hear how loved he is by you all.

Fate is a funny old thing I only drove through the village today & passed the end of your road & wondered how Jack was getting along, & lo & behold you have posted such a wonderful ending to a story on the forum.

I think we all know how awful you feel when losing a loved pet, but I hope you, Jack & all your family have loads of fun in the years ahead

jesses mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty Sooo happy!

Post  Beckyalice Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 am

It was really hard giving Jack away (and that's what it felt like at the time), but Sal and her family have proved to be such wonderful additions to Jack's life. Sal has updated me with lots of photos of his 'adventures' and I have had regular texts about his progress. He seems really happy Very Happy , and this has made it so much easier for me. I am certain that Jack is leading the life that he would've asked for if he could have talked... bounce

I'm not so sure about his attachment to the zebra print chaise longue with the pink pillows though... As long as he is happy!

Thank you so much, Sal, for believing in Jack and giving him the home and life he deserves. Most of all, I am soooo pleased that you love him so much, just as he obviously loves you soooo much too. I love you I love you I love you

Beckyalice
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Jack - Border Collie, Dog (5 Years old).  - Page 3 Empty FAB

Post  julieb Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:35 am

Have read the above with tears in my eyes, having lost our original rescue Bella and finding Jazz (Penny) I know exactly how you feel I love you . Thank you for sharing your's and Jack's lovely story and look forward to reading more xx
julieb
julieb
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3