Rescue Dog Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog rescue blog
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 am by chels335

» writing a book about rescue dogs
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 am by pmbohio

» Mary Lou
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:18 am by Iloveotis

» Sponsored Walk on Sunday 23 June in aid of Tucker's TTA Surgery
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm by Ria

» Mary Lou
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 pm by Iloveotis

» Looks like my fostering days are over
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:38 am by Ria

» Denzil
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:50 am by Jackie

» Nico - Rhodesian Ridgeback, Dog (3 Years)
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:45 am by Jackie

» Walk on 26 May 2013 -Riverside walk from Blackstone, Bewdley to Arley and back
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:22 pm by elka

» British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk will now take place on 28 April 2013
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am by Nina

» WALK CANCELLED
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 am by Angela

» Walk on 24 March 2013 British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 am by Angela

» Wyre Forest - camping with the dogs
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 am by Angela

» The Royal Forrester, Callow Hill, Bewdley
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:12 am by Angela

» Food Aggression
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm by Jackie

» Walk on Sunday 27 January 2013
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am by siandavis82

» Walk on Sunday 24 February 2013 - Yarpole Circular Route
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am by Ria

» Denzel - Working Cocker Spaniel, Dog (5 Years)
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm by jesses mum

» Teeth
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am by AnnieP

» mug house Bewdley
How would you like forum posts displayed EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 am by Ria

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How would you like forum posts displayed

Go down

How would you like forum posts displayed

How would you like forum posts displayed Vote_lcap65%How would you like forum posts displayed Vote_rcap 65% 
[ 11 ]
How would you like forum posts displayed Vote_lcap35%How would you like forum posts displayed Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

How would you like forum posts displayed Empty How would you like forum posts displayed

Post  Phil Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 am

We have had a suggestion that the current forum topic layout isnt the most sensible.

So, vote here for you preferred layout.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS TOPIC USE THE BUTTONS ABOVE TO VOTE
YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO VOTE ONCE

Last edited by Phil on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Phil
Phil

Back to top Go down

How would you like forum posts displayed Empty Not sure this is going to work

Post  Phil Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 am

I thought I would share the results of some experiments I have made.

While we can reverse the order of the posts so that the newest post is displayed first it may not result in something that is desirable by those of you that want this. i.e. the first post (the one that introduces the dog) ends up as the last item on the last page so to see the intro for the dog it means more button presses and scrolling. I don't believe this would be good for guests of the forum that are looking for a dog to adopt.

If you would like to see what I mean, I have changed the "In a forever home" forum so that it reflects the change in order. I will change it back tomorrow when you have seen what I mean.

in the meantime I will reset the poll so that with this information in mind you can re-vote.
Phil
Phil

Back to top Go down

How would you like forum posts displayed Empty Re: How would you like forum posts displayed

Post  Phil Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 am

I have reset the "In a forever home" forum to the original ordering of posts.

I will let the poll run until next Monday, at which time I will implement the results.
Phil
Phil

Back to top Go down

How would you like forum posts displayed Empty Re: How would you like forum posts displayed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down