Rescue Dog Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog rescue blog
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 am by chels335

» writing a book about rescue dogs
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 am by pmbohio

» Mary Lou
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:18 am by Iloveotis

» Sponsored Walk on Sunday 23 June in aid of Tucker's TTA Surgery
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm by Ria

» Mary Lou
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 pm by Iloveotis

» Looks like my fostering days are over
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:38 am by Ria

» Denzil
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:50 am by Jackie

» Nico - Rhodesian Ridgeback, Dog (3 Years)
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:45 am by Jackie

» Walk on 26 May 2013 -Riverside walk from Blackstone, Bewdley to Arley and back
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:22 pm by elka

» British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk will now take place on 28 April 2013
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am by Nina

» WALK CANCELLED
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 am by Angela

» Walk on 24 March 2013 British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 am by Angela

» Wyre Forest - camping with the dogs
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 am by Angela

» The Royal Forrester, Callow Hill, Bewdley
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:12 am by Angela

» Food Aggression
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm by Jackie

» Walk on Sunday 27 January 2013
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am by siandavis82

» Walk on Sunday 24 February 2013 - Yarpole Circular Route
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am by Ria

» Denzel - Working Cocker Spaniel, Dog (5 Years)
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm by jesses mum

» Teeth
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am by AnnieP

» mug house Bewdley
Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 am by Ria

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years)

+3
Julie
kimmal
Administrator
7 posters

Go down

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) Empty Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years)

Post  Administrator Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:27 am

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) Shera_12

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) Shera10

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) Shera_11

Shera has found herself in rescue as her owner sadly passed away.

She is a quiet, sweet girl who has been good with children over 5 and with other dogs.

She has been crate trained and just needs a home that has the time to give to her.

Last edited by Forest Dog Rescue on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Administrator
Admin

http://www.forest-dog-rescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) Empty Re: Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years)

Post  kimmal Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:51 am

Beautifully behaved Girl....still puzzled as to what these bars are all about......looks puzzled but expectant when passing by her door.....just stands there as if to say......Why? Havent had the opportunity to walk her yet....but i am looking forward to it.....Sad bless her
kimmal
kimmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 am

What an absolute stunner to look at - but my goodness she is strong. Definately not a dog for the faint-hearted owner. She seemed far more interested in watching the other dogs than me, but no aggression shown. Not sure if she was an indoor family pet or not, but she has the look of a guard dog more than a fireside companion - when outside she was sucking up all of the fresh air like it was about to run out - really funny watching the cheeks puff out at the sides every time she exhaled.

Stunningly beautiful dog that looks like she will do well with the benefit of one to one training.
Julie
Julie

http://www.belyaevrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) Empty Hey

Post  kimmal Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 am

Took Shera out for the first time today.....bit tricky as she wont go into her run ( too scary, dont think i will thankyou very much) so its get in the front and bring her out with you.....Took her up to the big field and gave her some slack and she was a bit all over the place...barked at nothing a couple of times.... dont think shes been used to a lead...as far as i know she used to run free with the guy who owned her at his place ( small holding? )Decided to rein her in and she got it....it was hard at first as she has lovely long legs and we kept tripping over each other,,,but by the time we got to the bottom field she was getting it much better....walked to heel not to badly....for a beginner,,lol....very interested in looking out for anything else that might be around.....gave her a fuss and she lapped it up.....got back to the kennel and she buried her head in me and just ever so lightly began to shake....she just bewildered....and afraid affraid ...and my heart went out to her....shes a very lovin girl...not used to a lead...she loves her feed toy....is bored out of her head in kennels...Very special girl.....lovely temperament...flower .
kimmal
kimmal

Back to top Go down

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) Empty Pictures!

Post  Nina Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:11 am

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.196751180413195.50753.100002349431880&type=1&l=60bc61b6f6
Nina
Nina

Back to top Go down

Post  suzisuperdogs Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 am

Played with Shera today in the play area, she doesnt know how to play yet, so she needs to be taught this, i think i will bring some exciting toys for her to try Smile
She responds to sit and come, and will run with you, she bounces around which is a great sight to see. She is beautiful and soft. And she just needs someone with patience to train her and develop her confidence. simon even got her passing other dogs without getting worried

Beautiful beautiful Girl needs a home that can give her lots of training and exercise and show her how to be a dog Smile

suzisuperdogs

Back to top Go down

Post  elka Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 am

love this girl shes reminds me of being a bit geeky.. a bit of a bull in a china shop approach to the play area though she doesnt really crash into you or her surrounding its just how she runs about..shes funny to watch...walking with was a bit of a challenge at first as shes not to sure what to make of other dogs..she doesnt seem to want to get to them she just doesnt know how to handle them being around and tends to circle herself -not sure what to do with herself..i think she would hide if she could!!..maybe shes scared of them! needs lots of patience and im sure she can over come it! lovely girl x

elka

Back to top Go down

Shera - Doberman, Bitch (4 Years) Empty Yeeha Shera!!!

Post  anne Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:42 am

https://youtu.be/mW5EFQHUEb8

https://youtu.be/ceD6jsDagow

2 lovely video's showing Shera's true potential, she is keen to learn and is comimg on so well with all that is asked her, she is a gorgeous playful gentle girl, from a scared, bewildered soul to a wonderful companion for that very lucky special family x

anne

Back to top Go down

Post  elka Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 am

shera has come on a lot since i last walked her..still a little nervous when she can see another dog.. so rich, sarah and i decided to step it up a notch and try walking her with Midge who is a very well behaved staffy. Midge really wanted to sniff her but and say hi but shera wasn't sure at all so she did what comes natural to her and that was bark. i believe her being nervous of other dogs is probably lack of socializing.So part of the way round the field she just barked and eventually gave in and walked along side Midge quite well for a first date.. she even sniffed midges butt when she thought he wasn't looking..i think with patience,training and mixing her with other dogs she'll over come her fears and be a lot calmer and enjoy herself whilst out and about.

elka

Back to top Go down

Post  kimmal Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Nonite Beautiful big girl, Miss you x
kimmal
kimmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down