» Sponsored Walk on Sunday 23 June in aid of Tucker's TTA Surgery
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm by Ria

» Mary Lou
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 pm by Iloveotis

» Looks like my fostering days are over
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:38 am by Ria

» Denzil
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:50 am by Jackie

» Nico - Rhodesian Ridgeback, Dog (3 Years)
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:45 am by Jackie

» Walk on 26 May 2013 -Riverside walk from Blackstone, Bewdley to Arley and back
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:22 pm by elka

» British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk will now take place on 28 April 2013
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am by Nina

» WALK CANCELLED
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 am by Angela

» Walk on 24 March 2013 British Camp from Hollybush - circular walk
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 am by Angela

» Wyre Forest - camping with the dogs
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 am by Angela

» The Royal Forrester, Callow Hill, Bewdley
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:12 am by Angela

» Food Aggression
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm by Jackie

» Walk on Sunday 27 January 2013
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am by siandavis82

» Walk on Sunday 24 February 2013 - Yarpole Circular Route
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am by Ria

» Denzel - Working Cocker Spaniel, Dog (5 Years)
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm by jesses mum

» Teeth
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am by AnnieP

» mug house Bewdley
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 am by Ria

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years)

Post  Administrator on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 am

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Lisa10
Lisa is a very friendly little lady who came to us from the Stray Pound, therefore we know nothing of her background.

She absolutely loves a cuddle and has a tail that never stops wagging!

Administrator
Admin

http://www.forest-dog-rescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty More pictures

Post  Nina on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:06 am

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.202655456489434.51850.100002349431880&type=1&l=7fc3de5362
Nina
Nina

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Lovely girl

Post  Nina on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:00 am

I have walked Lisa today and have to say that she is a lovely girl. Very well behaved and very affectionate. She is very small for a staffie and very easy to walk, no pulling here. She loves her cuddles and treats. I spent some time with her in her kennel which she absolutely loved, settling in in her basket and 'soaking in' all the fuss I was giving her. Lovely dog, can't wait to walk her again.
Nina
Nina

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Queen of the Forest

Post  Nina on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 am

Lisa and I took part in the FDR sponsored walk in the forest yesterday and I am so impressed with this little girl. She is such a loving bundle of joy. Her face lights up whenever she sees someone and off she goes to greet them. She was absolutely wonderful with all the other dogs, no aggression on her part at all. Sniffing and greeting the dogs and happily trotting next to loads of dogs she had never met before. She also kept looking back at me all the time, making sure I was still there with her, very very sweet.

It was very difficult to leave her at the kennels when it was time for me to go.
I am absolutely in love with this dog. Whoever snaps her will be a very lucky person indeed.
Nina
Nina

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Re: Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years)

Post  suzisuperdogs on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 am

Lisa is a love! Shes so sweet, she sits really nicely and waits for a treat.Takes her a little while but she soon was walking to heal. Loved having a snuggle too Smile

suzisuperdogs

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty A week today!

Post  Kali's Mum on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:01 am

Kali has been with us for a week now and settled in very well. It's great to see her playing, with a little help she chose some toys, when we went on a shopping trip to the pet shop. She's been out making 2 and 4 legged friends and really enjoys her walks over Burlish Top. She has been so good responding to commands that we've been trying her off the lead, she's doing really well.
We dearly love this little lady, she fits into the family so well, it's like she's always been here, can't imagine what we did before she arrived.

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Loved seeing you all again today!

Post  Kali's Mum on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 am

A big thank you for the warm welcome we received when we dropped in with Kali for a visit today.
Kali enjoyed coming back for a fuss and went on to enjoy a cold, snowy walk in the forest before coming home to snooze in her cosy bed.

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Small world!!!

Post  Kali's Mum on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 am

Whilst out aquainting Kali with this lovely snowy weather today, we stopped to chat to a lovely couple and got talking about adopting Kali from FDR, they said their daughter had recently left there and would you believe they turned out to be the parents of Lisa whom our little Kali was originally named after!!! What a lovely surprise x

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Kali's first snow experience

Post  Kali's Mum on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:18 am

Half way around our walk in the forest the snow began to fall, Kali wasn't really fussed by until we reached the car park where it was coming thick and fast and forming a blanket across the car park. Although she looks at us as if we are mad to consider going out on such cold days Kali's subsequent adventures in the woods and fields have lead to some some fun and games and she is loving being off the lead.

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Great Updates

Post  Ria on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 am

Great to hear how Kali is progressing and settling in. I think we'll all be glad when this cold snap is over and we start to see the spring arrive!

Would love to see some photos of Kali out and about!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
wag LIFE'S TOO SHORT - PUT UP OR SHUT UP! wag
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

http://www.cyclone-technology.com

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Kali's been doggy paddling!

Post  Kali's Mum on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:03 am

Took Kali for a long walk on the Dowles Brook trail this morning. She had great fun wading through deep puddles, running and splashing us. She was off the lead for the majority of the walk and we managed to keep her away from the brook but come the summer I think she may enjoy a little paddling. Met a lovely couple who breed Staffies and run the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club, they couldn't believe she had recently been rescued and were impressed with Kali's condition and commented that she's very well bred. Lovely to talk to such knowledgeable Staffie owners, they shared some really useful advice.

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Kali's the greyhound???

Post  Kali's Mum on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

Due to the fact that Kali is close to being in season, and had received a lot of unwanted attention the yesterday - my husband and I decided to air on the side of caution and walk her in a quieter area of woodland where she loves to race around in the deep leaves. We have rarely bumped into other dog walkers here and we were happy that she could still have a little freedom off the lead for a little while. Kali's main temptation has been to stray from the path when spotting golfers along the adjoining course but had thus far resisted the temptation. So, Kali was trotting along nicely when she suddenly bolted - she had seen or smelt a rabbit - and away she went tearing off like a greyhound!!! lol! Well, I laugh now but at the time it was not so funny, all I could think of was the possibility of male dogs lying in wait who could get to her before we did. The rabbit very soon vanished but by this time Kali had spotted the dozen or so golfers and decided that they were all out just to see her and she happily continued to race across the golf course visiting each and every golfer in turn, lapping up the fuss and attention they gave her. Kali's adventures came to a swift close as we quickly caught up with her and she came back tail between her legs Rolling Eyes to my great relief at least the friends she made were of the two legged variety not four and concerns about her virtue remaining in tact had been averted! OMG I thought having two daughters was a worry, protecting the virtue of our little dog is proving to be equally scarey and so, for a while Kali will continue to be walked when it's quiet and will be on the lead until her season has passed confused I I am counting down the weeks until she can spayed Embarassed
earing when excited b for I think our little lady is going to be on the lead for a while

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kali's Mum on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 am

Desperately trying to work out how to get the photos of Kalie to upload, have taken so many but every time I try to post them it doesn't work out No Will keep trying lol!

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 am

These instructions work best. Hopefully they're straight forward.
Attachments
Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Attachment
Forum Instuctions to add a post.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(366 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kali's Mum on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:47 am

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Kali_i11

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Thank you

Post  Kali's Mum on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:51 am

Ria wrote:These instructions work best. Hopefully they're straight forward.

Thank you, Ria. cheers
I had tried many times and just as your msg came through my son had joined me to show me how its done! We got there in the end.

Well, I warn you now there are many more pics to follow Smile

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Just a few pics from the first few weeks with Kali's new family

Post  Kali's Mum on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:59 am

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) 39676613

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) 96710

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) 95910

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty 5 weeks on ...

Post  Kali's Mum on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:09 am

So, Kali wag has been with us for 5 weeks now! Very Happy lol! (It's gone by so quickly and yet seems as if she has always been here.)

Kali is really relaxed and is showing her true personality now! This includes racing everyone to the kitchen at every opportunity and demonstrating what a good little digger she is whenever she is let into the back garden! We have several sites where Kali h wag as decided to channel her efforts and she comes in with her beautiful white nose covered in a brown mucky soil. My colleague said she cured her collie's digging by laying a new patio!!! A little drastic maybe. help Any suggestions on how to persuade her against this would be welcomed whole heartedly.

Enjoying some fabulous walks in this mild weather and when I work out how to do it, scratch I will post a video of Kali bounding around the forest. She managed to bowl our 11 year old daughter over like a bowling pin in an alley during our family walk on Sunday morning! affraid (Emily was quick to forgive and the two girls ran off and climbed Devil's Spittleful together).

Having met a hansome Staffie cross called Zak, from a few doors away (also a former FDR dog from approx 3 1/2 years ago) to our surprise, Kali rediscovered her bark - a proper loud, playful boom and she didn't take long to win Zak's toy from him in a battle of tug of war (although I feel Zak gave in a little too easily!) and Kali is learning how to play, have fun and interact with other 4 legged friends joy jump - allbeit a little boisterously at the moment.

As I type this out Kali is snoring away in her bed with one eye half open, not sure if she is afraid of missing something or is counting the number of times my wine glass is refilled!! (or not - my hubby needs a little prompting).

So, until next time ... xxx

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty 6 weeks on ...

Post  Kali's Mum on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:32 am

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know how Kali is getting on. We're all smiling Very Happy
Kali is a wonderful addition to our family. We are enjoying all the walking and have seen so many sunrises/sunsets since she came to live with us, life is great cheers

Kali is having fun alive dog walk meeting, chasing and playing with her new four legged friends in the woods every day. Big dogs or small she races towards them all, full pelt and goes conveniently deaf when called (just like the kids) far too busy to stop the fun and games.

Only this evening Kali decided she was going to introduce herself to a gentleman and his Staffie by racing towards them and when the nice gentleman stooped to greet her she threw herself on her back for a tummy tickle bounce The two legged friend happily obliged and another friendship was forged lol!
I am not sure the German Shepherd she had met 5 mins earlier will feel the same though as Kali took a bit of a shine to his ball and ran off with it Laughing Such a tease!!!

Once again, my little treasure is curled up in her bed snoozing Sleep Little angel - not at all - when I let her out in a mo she will race into the conifers, dig in the border and refuse to come in until she's good and ready, even ignores the rattle of the treat box now!

Well my own bed is calling so goodnight til next time Sleep

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Week 7 personality shining through!

Post  Kali's Mum on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:57 am

It's been an interesting week - Smile

The week started with hide and seek through the trees and racing through the beds of dry leaves and dragging 9ft branches along the woodland until becoming wedged between the trees. clown

Our little lady is certainly feeling all four feet now and we're beginning to see her true colours Exclamation Exclamation

On Wednesday my husband was upstairs when he suddenly heard an unfamiliar sound, wondering what it could be he returned to the hallway where he found Kali pulling off the wallpaper with her teeth Rolling Eyes

On Friday evening we were enjoying a lovely walk through the woods when she decided to check out the pool for a drink - as I called her away from the green and stagnant water I saw her front paws slipping down the slope dog and to her great surprise confused Kali went for a short sharp dip in the foul pool. This meant a damp and smelly walk home and straight upstairs for a shower, although not amused at being lifted into the bath she was very good throughout and I am happy to report that she smells much sweeter now. Roll on the summer when she can swim in the brook and the sea - can't wait! joy jump

Another wonderful weekend of sunshine and walks and Kali is doing brilliantly. She will greet two and four legged friends, have a little play/fuss and most of the time will come when called (the teats help wag )

Never a dull moment with this little bundle of joy and mischief pull , loving every minute and wouldn't have it any other way.

Must go, two little eyes are pleading with me to put the laptop to one side to make room for a four legged friend, a cuddle and some sloppy dog lick

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Kali the interior designer!

Post  Ria on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:32 am

Great update and so glad to hear that the good things are far outweighing the indiscretion (perhaps she just prefers painted walls instead of wallpaper!Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ).

It's great to hear that she has settled so well and is obviously such a great ambassador for the breed. It certainly sounds like she's also keeping your exercise levels up too!

I think Tucker could match her in the 9 foot branch stakes. It creases me up when they bash the trees with the lack of spacial awareness. Not the most graceful, but certainly very strong, and so funny to watch.

Keep enjoying your little bundle and keep us updated.

Ria
Ria
Fosterer

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty A quiet week.

Post  Kali's Mum on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 am

Hi,

Not much to report this week. We have had a very quiet, dare I say 'normal' week - no dramas or misdemeanour's to report!!! Surprised

Kali continues to improve her social skills during our walks and has now made many two and four legged friends. hug

Yesterday, we enjoyed dog walk a fabulous 7 mile walk around the woods, canal and riverside rounding it all off with a walk through the park before making our way home. Kali behaved wonderfully, responding well to our commands to stay close, wait, even when excited to meet and greet everyone (only jumping up one person the whole walk!) clap

Our little lady enjoyed the canal side without venturing into the water after ducks! She was not No too impressed at crossing the canal via a lock gate, even after it was beautifully demonstrated by another dog - bless her. As we are hoping to book a canal holiday this hasn't worked out too badly and I think she might actually enjoy it! dog lick

Kali is gently snoring away beside me, so much so that the tv volume may have to go up a notch lol!

That s all for now, hope to add some more photos next time too. x

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Kali - Staffie, Bitch (1-2 Years) Empty Sooooo angry!!!!

Post  Kali's Mum on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 am

My daughters have just returned from walking Kali over Burlish Top and some crazy woman has kicked Kali numerous times and effed and blinded at the girls, who came home scared out their wits and in tears. I am so angry!!!! I have contacted the police who are investigating the incident but if anyone walks on Burlish Top and has any idea who she is I would appreciate them coming forward with a name. She was wearing a red fleece, has short dark hair with vibrant red colour in the fringe.

A rather subdued little Kali is now lay in her bed with sad little eyes and I am left wondering if she has seen and heard it all before. My biggest fears about having a Staffie have come to the fore and I feel so helpless ... Kali's biggest downfall is that she feels everyone is kind and runs to greet them because she is so happy to see them and wants to play.

Is it such an unreasonable expectation that a responsible, 17 year old should be able to walk Kali, our family dog, without fear of being challenged by ignorant people or I am being irresponsible in allowing her to take her out on her own? For goodness sake, at 17 she could be living alone with Kali!

Kali's Mum
Adopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nina on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Poor Kali, I am absolutely appalled. How can someone do something like that?? It is just so sick. How distressing for all of you and poor Kali, who is one of the sweetest and friendliest dogs I have ever met, she must be so confused and hurting.
She was one of my all time favourites at the kennels, please give her a bit of fuss and a big hug from me xx
Nina
Nina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 pm

I read this a while ago and just didn't know what to say. I really hope she gets punished by the police, because that is just horrific. I really hope Kali continues to shine because she sounds like a beautiful and friendly little Staffie. Hope it hasn't scared her or your daughters too much either.
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next